Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2011/03/11 12:14:37 UTC

QPID-3136: request inclusion for 0.10

QPID-3136 is an enhancement request to the queue threshold alerts. By
default at present, any queue with a limit set will have a threshold
event generated at 80% of that limit. This enhancement allows the ratio
to be controlled. It also allows this behaviour (which is a change from
previous releases) to be disabled in the event it is not wanted.

I think it would be prudent to include this in 0.10. It is very low risk
(indeed it reduces the risk of the already approved feature by allowing
any effect on existing systems to be turned off). I have uploaded a
patch to review.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org