Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Markus Wolf <ma...@emedia-solutions-wolf.de> on 2003/03/14 14:01:19 UTC

Using xsp serverpages with forrest

Hi,

is it possible to use xsp pages in forrest?
I've some experiance with cocoon but started
some days ago with forrest. I really like
it, but the documenation is a bit short. ;-)

So how do I uses dynamically generated content
with forrest?
Can anybody help me?

Thx
Markus Wolf
--
__________________________

  Markus Wolf

  emedia-solutions wolf
  Wedeler Landstrasse 63
  22559 Hamburg
  (040) 550 083 70

  http://www.emedia-solutions-wolf.de
  markus@emedia-solutions-wolf.de
__________________________

Re: Using xsp serverpages with forrest

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 06:21:50PM +0100, Markus Wolf wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > is it possible to use xsp pages in forrest?
> > > I've some experiance with cocoon but started
> > > some days ago with forrest. I really like
> > > it, but the documenation is a bit short. ;-)
> >
> > Which parts?  Getting started?  Customizing?
> I think all the documentation. I have to figure out
> much on my own. That's ok as long as you have good
> knowledge of cocoon, otherwise you will feel somewhat
> lost, I think.
> Maybe I write some sort of tutorial for beginners
> if I get a bit time in my project line.

Have you read http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html ?  That is
intended to be the "getting started" guide.  Cocoon knowledge shouldn't
be needed for simple uses.

--Jeff

Posted by Markus Wolf <ma...@emedia-solutions-wolf.de>.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.