Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/20 04:37:27 UTC

Mesos at OSCON 2014

Hi All,

Heads-up! There will be a strong Mesos presence at OSCON this year in
Portland, including two events on the program:

Sunday workshop: "Mesos: An SDK for Distributed Systems Developers
<http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/schedule/detail/34432>"
Presented by Connor Doyle, Niklas Nielsen, Adam Bordelon (Mesosphere)

Wednesday talk: "Mesos: Elastically Scalable Operations, Simplified
<http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/schedule/detail/34422>"
Presented by Adam Bordelon, Niklas Nielsen (Mesosphere)

Additionally, Twitter has an OSCON booth that I'll personally be hanging
out at during select hours to chat about Mesos during specific shifts
(Tuesday 10-12:30pm, and Wednesday 12:30-3pm). I've invited the Mesosphere
team to hang out at the booth during those times if they're available. Hope
to see some of you there!

Cheers,
Dave