Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2006/10/20 01:54:49 UTC

RE: I modify NutchAnalysis.jj and NutchDocumentTokenizer.java to let nutch support chinese word.

Heak,
I was having the same experience. I guessed that NutchAnalysis.jj
needs to be modified so that it does not break the CJK words into
individual characters. That is, getting rid of SIGRAM and make the
CJK characters a part of LETTER. Is this what you did, and you
didn't get the result you want?

-kuro