Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Nate Marks <na...@pobox.com> on 2010/08/15 14:54:38 UTC

ServiceMix Tutorial - can't find org.apache.activemq:activeio-core:jar:3.0.0-incubator

I've searched several places for an answer to this one, but I can't seem to
find it to download it manually as a work-around or a way to change the
requirement.  Any tips will be appreciated.

Re: ServiceMix Tutorial - can't find org.apache.activemq:activeio-core:jar:3.0.0-incubator

Posted by Dan Powell <da...@abakas.com>.
If it is being pulled in by the jbi-maven-plugin, set the version of that plugin to 4.3.  You may have it currently set to ${servicemix-version} or 3.2.3.

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
  <artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>4.3</version>
  <extensions>true</extensions>
</plugin>

Dan

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

The default archetype version are fairly old, so some of these older
dependencies are no longer available in their original locations.
We're currently working on cleaning up the archetypes and releasing a
new version for them.

In the meanwhile, we might be able to help you with a quick workaround
for you current project if you can let us know which step of the
tutorial you're at and what the exact error message is (to show the
path to this dependency).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com