Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net> on 2009/11/19 01:30:27 UTC

Re: Saving a new business with no services in it seems to create a corrupted business record

Hey guys, I noticed the same issue over the weekend.  Saving a
BusinessEntity with no BusinessServices worked but the jUDDI Client choked
(validation error) when trying to locate the BusinessEntity via
FindBusiness.  UDDIv3 XSD indicates that if a BusinessInfos element exists
then at least one BusinessInfo must as well.  I believe this issue effects
the following collection elements as well:

 ServiceInfos
TModelInfos
BusinessServices
BindingTemplates
TModels
DiscoveryURLs

Unsure but this may also be present in complex types such as the DeleteXxxxx
servcies which also expect at minimum one key.  I was just working on some
jUnit tests to validate messages against the UDDIv3 XSD to shake out any
others.

Steve