Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2009/08/03 13:00:52 UTC

[heads-up] Report is due...

Gang,

Even though we are aiming for TLP status in August, we also are due
for a Incubator report by 12th August, little over one week's time.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2009

If we reach TLP, we will also have reporting every month for 3 months
ahead, just like when we started in Incubator, before going back to a
quarterly report to the Board.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer