Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/01 07:37:15 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Pushback 4.2.0 Feature Freeze

-0

I hope that if it passes, it won't become a habit!

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1. I know we are time based, but I worry that the 4.1 delay is a sign that
we've simply got too much to do. 4 weeks seems like a good middle ground
between the 8 weeks lost in 4.1 and no extension at all.