Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2005/10/13 17:39:20 UTC

Volunteer wanted - disabled-testcases.txt in XML

I've had a idea, hopefully a good one. If the disabled-testcases.txt
were rewritten as an XML file additional information could be added to
each disabled test case why it is disabled. This information could be
transformed by Forrest into a page ("known issues") for our website. And
it could even be used as content for a release notes document.

Example:

block-container_reference-orientation_bug36391.xml
block_font-stretch.xml

becomes:

<disabled-testcases>
  <testcase name="block-container_reference-orientation_bug36391" bugzilla="36391">
    Blah describes the deficiency of the test case blah.
  </testcase>
  <testcase name="block_font-stretch">
    font-stretch is not implemented, yet.
  </testcase>
</disabled-testcases>

Anyone want to take a stab? No knowledge about FOP internals needed.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Volunteer wanted - disabled-testcases.txt in XML

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Look here:
http://offo.sourceforge.net/hyphenation/
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=116740
(Download the one for "fop-HEAD")

Posted by Mark Gaywood <fo...@gmail.com>.
Jeremias

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
You'll have to unsubscribe the old address and resubscribe with the new
one: empty mail to fop-dev-unsubscribe@xmlgraphics.apache.org to
the other account to subscribe again.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Great!