Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org> on 2007/11/09 17:15:05 UTC

question regarding image meta data in example content

Good evening!

Maybe someone can help me with this.
I tried to put an image in a pub's example content.

I have no clue about how to write the meta data for image width and
height in my index_en.meta file
Everything else works fine (import of the image data itself,
mimeType, extension, contentType, resourceType).

Well i tried

     <lenya:media>
       <media:width xmlns:media="http://apache.org/lenya/metadata/
media/1.0">200</media:width>
       <media:height xmlns:media="http://apache.org/lenya/metadata/
media/1.0">300</media:height>
     </lenya:media>

but this was obviously a shot in the dark.

Does the Importer class support the import of the elements in the
media namespace?

Thanks for your support!
Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich
web & graphic design

www.null-oder-eins.ch

ragaller@apache.org
Skype: callto://ragaller

Re: question regarding image meta data in example content

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Jürgen,

Jürgen Ragaller schrieb:
> Maybe someone can help me with this.
> I tried to put an image in a pub's example content.
>
> I have no clue about how to write the meta data for image width and
> height in my index_en.meta file
> Everything else works fine (import of the image data itself, mimeType,
> extension, contentType, resourceType).
>
> Well i tried
>
>     <lenya:media>
>       <media:width
> xmlns:media="http://apache.org/lenya/metadata/media/1.0">200</media:width>
>       <media:height
> xmlns:media="http://apache.org/lenya/metadata/media/1.0">300</media:height>
>     </lenya:media>
>
> but this was obviously a shot in the dark.
>

> Does the Importer class support the import of the elements in the media
> namespace?

at the moment the imported meta data elements are hard-coded in the
Importer class. But it shouldn't be too hard to make this more generic.

-- Andreas