Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by ashish agarwal <as...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/06 09:32:31 UTC

Logging from COM+

Hi,

I have a classic asp application which is having
several COM+ components.I want to use Log4Net for
logging from this application,is it possible.Is
Log4Net supports logging from com+.kindly let me know
as the requirement is urgent.

Thank you

Ashish

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.

Re: Logging from COM+