Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de> on 2002/06/28 12:39:37 UTC

Re: Becoming a collaborator for LARM?

> Hello Andre,
>
> I would suggest that you contact some of the people who started
> thinking about that stuff, such as people who started the appex project
> and webcrawler-LARM contribution in Lucene Sandbox, and see if they
> need help with anything.
> Webrcrawler-LARM is actively developed, even though changes are not
> commited frequently, but the appex project seems pretty dormant, so
> maybe you can put somelife into it.

Hi,

we'd really need more contributors on the LARM project (the web crawler). If
you want to join, please
- download the latest CVS version of the lucene-sandbox with the LARM
repository (if you don't know how, please refer to
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html)
- read docs/technical_overview.{rtf|pdf}, CHANGES.txt, and TODO.txt (the 2
latter being updated at every commit)
- tell me your ideas and what you want to work on

Regards,

Clemens Marschner