Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mlgarg <lg...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/13 18:29:41 UTC

how to get the link href of a directlink

Hello, I have flash embed object with a javascript function inside, called
when i click the flash object. Inside the javascript function i must
redirect to another page.

 I don't know until run the application what is the url for that page, so i
have a directLink to get it. But i only need the HREF text of the directlink
and in the javascript function go to that link through window.location.href.

Another approach will be get the full url in a listener method and throw a
redirect exception, but still i need to know how to invoke a listener inside
a javascript function.

 Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Lucia.

Re: how to get the link href of a directlink

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
renderer param of
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/link/directlink.html

Use
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/link/RawURLLinkRenderer.html

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 7:29 PM, mlgarg <lg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello, I have flash embed object with a javascript function inside, called
>  when i click the flash object. Inside the javascript function i must
>  redirect to another page.
>
>   I don't know until run the application what is the url for that page, so i
>  have a directLink to get it. But i only need the HREF text of the directlink
>  and in the javascript function go to that link through window.location.href.
>
>  Another approach will be get the full url in a listener method and throw a
>  redirect exception, but still i need to know how to invoke a listener inside
>  a javascript function.
>
>   Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Lucia.
>  --

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr