Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org> on 2023/01/19 15:11:09 UTC

[ANNONCE] New PMC member: Bowen Liang

Hi Kyuubi Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Kyuubi
has invited Bowen Liang to become our PMC member and
we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Bowen Liang was focused on security areas, including

   - Authz module, he is the most active contributor to this module
   - JDBC-based authentication mechanism
   - Asymmetric encryption signature mechanism
   - Support Kyuubi as a Spark JDBC datasource
   - Promoting Kyuubi by sharing a talk on Datafun
   - Continuously infrastructure improvements

Please join me in congratulating Bowen!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
A PMC member helps manage and guide the direction of the project.

Thanks,
On behalf of the Apache Kyuubi PMC

Re: [ANNONCE] New PMC member: Bowen Liang

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.
Sorry, this announcement is incorrect, please ignore it.

Thanks,
Cheng Pan