Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 12:19:00 UTC

Reading multivalues

I have a small program in which users are stored and a user has the
property: Roles (REFERENCE) multiple

Now I want to get these roles from the repository, but when I use
getValues() the retrieve the array of value objects I can't retrieve the
reference it holds.

Does anybody have any idea how to do this?

Ted

Re: Reading multivalues

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
you can retrieve the nodes via the Session.getNodeByUUID() method:

eg:

[...]
Value val = values[i];
Node target = session.getNodeByUUID(val.getString());
[...]

regards, toby

On 11/10/06, Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a small program in which users are stored and a user has the
> property: Roles (REFERENCE) multiple
>
> Now I want to get these roles from the repository, but when I use
> getValues() the retrieve the array of value objects I can't retrieve the
> reference it holds.
>
> Does anybody have any idea how to do this?
>
> Ted

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97