Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net> on 2006/11/23 18:18:06 UTC

4.1 : updating components inside a For

I Guess this is a frequent question, yet I could not find an anwer in
the forum:

I have a for iterating over some objects, generating a list of direct
links ( "view mode").

what I want to achieve is that when a link is activated, only the
selected item refereshes to a form ("edit mode"), which on submit turns
back to the "view mode".

How do I refresh only one instance of the iterated list.

Trying to refersh just the iterated item or even the whole list gives
all kind of errors about no id found of some hidden field in the form
and so forth -

So a small overview of the required flow would be great :)

Cheers,
Ron

Re: 4.1 : updating components inside a For

Posted by Dennis Sinelnikov <de...@augustschell.com>.
I have not played around with Tap 4.1 yet, but I believe @EventListener
annotation might do the trick.

hth,