Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/14 07:54:19 UTC

Re: [USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN] - AOO UX wiki refresh

Hello All,

This note is confirm that I have refreshed the AOO UX wiki home page at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experience.

Changes:
- renamed previous UX wiki page from "User Experience" to "OpenOffice.org
User Experience"
- created new "Apache OpenOffice User Experience" wiki page
- added link from old UX wiki page to new wiki page
- added link from new UX wiki page to old wiki page
- update AOO wiki home page link to AOO UX, and provided new instructional
text
- redirected mediawiki links to Apache OpenOffice UX

Next step:
- create a formal archive for older UX content
- add content to newly create Apache UX main page

Regards,
Kevin

Posted by Paulo de Souza Lima <pa...@varekai.org>.
2012/5/14 Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>

> Hello All,
>
> This note is confirm that I have refreshed the AOO UX wiki home page at
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experience
> .
>
> Changes:
> - renamed previous UX wiki page from "User Experience" to "OpenOffice.org
> User Experience"
> - created new "Apache OpenOffice User Experience" wiki page
> - added link from old UX wiki page to new wiki page
> - added link from new UX wiki page to old wiki page
> - update AOO wiki home page link to AOO UX, and provided new instructional
> text
> - redirected mediawiki links to Apache OpenOffice UX
>
> Next step:
> - create a formal archive for older UX content
> - add content to newly create Apache UX main page
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

In addition, I have created a Category PT-BR and some pages on it, in order
to have a workspace for brazilian contributors.

Regards.

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador