Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by superrafcio <su...@tlen.pl> on 2008/04/30 11:39:59 UTC

optimized mime serialization

Hi,

I'am using version 1.3 of Axix 2 project with addressing (1.3), rahas (1.3), rampart (1.3) and sandesha2 (1.3) modules. I've generated client class using WSDL which was generated based on web service working under MS WCF. When application starts it notifies me that:

[DEBUG] can't find any module to process {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/optimizedmimeserialization}OptimizedMime  Serialization type assertions
[DEBUG] can't find any module to process {http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl}UsingAddressing type assertions

what is wrong? I'm unable to connect to the existing WS (described by this WSDL)

Rafal

Re: [Axis2] optimized mime serialization

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
AFAIK you need to create an axis2 repository containing the required modules
mar files (mtom policy, sandesha, rampart..) . Then you need to use that
repository to create a configuration context and pass it to the constructor
of the generated stub... IIRC  generated stub has constructors that takes in
axis2 repository & axis2.xml. In that case you can  use that instead of
creating config context..

HTH,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com