Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Samanth Athrey <sa...@coreobjects.com> on 2001/11/26 15:43:40 UTC

apache-weblogic bridge

hi again,

am trying to configure apache weblogic bridge. after creating weblogic.conf
and including the same in the httpd.conf i get the following error when i do
a configtest

---------------------------------------
# ../bin/apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 10 of /usr/local/apache/conf/weblogic.conf:
Invalid command 'MatchExpression', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

what is the problem? can somebody help me?

thanx in advance
Samanth

Re: apache-weblogic bridge

Posted by Owen Boyle <ob...@bourse.ch>.
Samanth Athrey wrote:

> hi again,
>
> am trying to configure apache weblogic bridge. after creating weblogic.conf
> and including the same in the httpd.conf i get the following error when i do
> a configtest
>
> ---------------------------------------
> # ../bin/apachectl configtest
> Syntax error on line 10 of /usr/local/apache/conf/weblogic.conf:
> Invalid command 'MatchExpression', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
> module not included in the server configuration

The answer is in the error message "...defined by a module not included
in the server configuration".
You haven't successfully compiled in or loaded the module which deals
with this Directive. Better check your weblogic installation...

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.