Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Glenn A. Thompson" <gt...@cdr.net> on 2002/10/11 21:16:43 UTC

Re: FS refactoring

Hey guys,

I sent out a ziped up web thingy on FS refactoring.  Maybe it was missed.
Maybe your just hoping I'll go away:-)
Sorry ... can't; in to deep.

Anyhoo:
http://www.cdrguys.com/subversion/index.html
 is where I will be posting docs as I move along.  I know gstein had some
issues. I do talk to them a little in there.

I'm just going to keep moving along on the re-factoring.  This week was mostly
abust for me. F...!

Cheers from the embattled state of  MD,

gat

Re: FS refactoring

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
"Glenn A. Thompson" <gt...@cdr.net> writes:
> I sent out a ziped up web thingy on FS refactoring.  Maybe it was missed.
> Maybe your just hoping I'll go away:-)

Not at all :-).  I know I keep saying this lately, but the only reason
for the lack of response is that a fair number of developers are busy
with some other work right now.  Silence is not a comment on your
post, worry not.

-K