Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sochea Meas (LMC)" <So...@ericsson.ca> on 2003/06/23 19:12:22 UTC

automatic wsdl generation

Hi all,

	When I append "?wsdl" at the end of my service, I get a page not found error. What do I need to activate in order to make it work properly? I am using Axis 1.1 Final.

Thank you for your support!

-----
Sochea MEAS
LMC/JG/A department
Ericsson Communication Canada

telephone: 514-345-7900 ext. 3432
email: Sochea.Meas@ericsson.ca

Re: automatic wsdl generation

Posted by remko de knikker <re...@yale.edu>.
1. How about all the rest of your service, is that all working fine?
2. Did you follow the deployment steps using
    java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploymentfile.wsdd
?

Posted by George Jagodzinski <ge...@fusionapps.com>.
automatic wsdl generationIn coldfusion's implementation of axis I have seen
this occur if there is a wsdl generation error. Almost seems like the proper
errors are not being thrown and instead you get a page cannot be found
error.

Try running java2wsdl from the command prompt and see if you get a more
detailed error.

--George
www.fusionapps.com