Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/30 18:37:35 UTC

[tree2] Anyone using tree2 and hibernate?

I'm working on a full blown example of several technologies (including
tomahawk and hibernate.)  I haven't actually used tree2 with a dynamic
model yet so I'm curious to test my own creation and see what's
lacking.

I will be going through the old dynamic tree2 discussions of course
but I have some specific questions as it pertains to hibernate.  So if
anyone wants to share their tree2/hibernate experience please respond.

TIA,
Sean

Re: [tree2] Anyone using tree2 and hibernate?

Posted by Mr Arvind Pandey <ar...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi
   I am using tomahawk with hibernate. But facing
problems and trying to get work aroung for that.

Arvind

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: [tree2] Anyone using tree2 and hibernate?

Posted by "ir. ing. Jan Dockx" <ja...@mac.com>.