Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Re...@aol.com on 2004/03/15 10:08:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Installation Question

Dear friends,

During, Installion of apache 2.on windows 2000 It is asking during
installation

Network Domain
Server Name
Administrators email

Any Comments, please

Re: [users@httpd] Installation Question

Posted by Vi <vi...@bexout.com>.
Administrators email, as far as I understand it's "ServerAdmin"
directive in httpd.conf. It's like this:
ServerAdmin remember14a@aol.com
I don't remember ( :) ) about Server Name, but where does it ask you??
Just enter name or your server, or try your network IP, the same I can
tell about Network Domain. So I would do following:
 Administrators emai : <my-email>
 Server Name: blah.com
 Network Domain: blah.com
---