Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/10 15:46:00 UTC

Where is the frame.xsl for the cocoon portal ?

Hi,
I've seen there is a frame renderer in the portal. Does it permit to build
frameset where each frame corresponds to a coplet ?

If it's the case, is there a frame.xsl file somewhere ?

Otherwise (if it's not to build a frameset), what is the purpose of this
renderer ?

Thank you

Jean-Christophe

Re: Where is the frame.xsl for the cocoon portal ?

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@gmail.com>.
Ok,
thanks Carsten for all your help.
I will try the new portal next week.

Bye

Jean-Christophe

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@gmail.com>.
It sounds very interesting

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@gmail.com>.
Waouuuuhhhhhh

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>I've seen there is a frame renderer in the portal. Does it permit to
>>build frameset where each frame corresponds to a coplet ?
>>

>No :) It's just a place holder for "something" - if you use a frame
>layout in the portal you can specify a uri which is than included at
>this place. For example, this can be used to include a static header or
>footer or something like that.
>
>There is no configured xsl for this renderer.
>
>HTH
>Carsten

That doesn't mean you cannot add an xsl for the renderer if you want to.

Ralph

Re: Where is the frame.xsl for the cocoon portal ?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.