Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/11 16:35:03 UTC

Ajax4jsf and commandSortHeader

Hi,

I am trying to add ajax support to my table sorting headers.
A column in my table looks like this:

<t:column headerstyle="text-align:left;" style="text-align:left;"
          styleClass="#{campaign.campaignId ==
cmp_dashboard.selectedRecentCampaign.campaignId ? 'left_dashcorner
bg_td2dashon brdr1' : 'brdr1 paddl5'}">
    <f:facet name="header">
        <t:commandSortHeader columnName="name" arrow="false"
immediate="false" styleClass="link_headtb"
                             style="#{sortedColumn ? 'text-decoration:none;'
: ''}">
            <a4j:support reRender="tableRecentCampaigns" event="onclick"
disableDefault="true" />
            <f:facet name="ascending">
                <t:graphicImage value="images/general/arrow_sorting_asc.gif"
rendered="true"/>
            </f:facet>
            <f:facet name="descending">
                <t:graphicImage
value="images/general/arrow_sorting_desc.gif" rendered="true"/>
            </f:facet>
            <h:outputText value="#{bundle['cmp_dashboard.table.title.name']}
"/>
        </t:commandSortHeader>
    </f:facet>
    <h:outputText value="#{campaign.name} "/>
</t:column>

I simply tried adding: a4j:support tag to the t:commandSortHeader component.
The page does not refresh, but table is not sorted.
I have no javascript error and converting the table paging to ajax seems to
be working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Guy.