Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Polanki, Varada (Exchange)" <vp...@Bear.com> on 2005/07/21 16:26:05 UTC

x:inputcalendar events are not workimg?

Hi,
       x:inputcalendar events like disabled, onchange are not working.
Has anybody using these events successfully?

Thanks & Regards,
Varada

Please be aware that, notwithstanding the fact that the person sending
this communication has an address in Bear Stearns' e-mail system, this
person is not an employee, agent or representative of Bear Stearns.
Accordingly, this person has no power or authority to represent, make
any recommendation, solicitation, offer or statements or disclose
information on behalf of or in any way bind Bear Stearns or any of its
affiliates.

Re: x:inputcalendar events are not workimg?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
You are true that something happens with the onchange, because it
works ok in firefox but not in IE....

Regards,

Bruno

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.