Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <14...@qq.com> on 2013/07/09 02:44:51 UTC

API or cloudmonkey CLI call fails sometimes.

Sometimes when I use the an api call or cloudmonkey command,cloudstack will return a false value(authentication fails,can not deploy vm,can not create volume,can not attach volume,etc),but sometimes the same api or cli call succeeds.

Does anyone know how to avoid it?

Re: API or cloudmonkey CLI call fails sometimes.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 8, 2013, at 8:44 PM, WXR <14...@qq.com> wrote:

> Sometimes when I use the an api call or cloudmonkey command,cloudstack will return a false value(authentication fails,can not deploy vm,can not create volume,can not attach volume,etc),but sometimes the same api or cli call succeeds.
>
> Does anyone know how to avoid it?

Maybe it's an intermittent network issue ?