Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chily <su...@gpi.com.ar> on 2009/04/15 17:34:58 UTC

MDP's using spring war and JBoss (RAR and JCA)

We have successfully deployed ActiveMQ 3.1 as a .rar in JBoss 4.0.2. We
deploy our Spring war in JBoss and would like to add message-driven Pojos to
our app.
What we would like to do is use the ActiveMQ resource adaptor that is
running in Jboss' JCA container. By this i mean to not pass the serverUrl to
the resource adpater in the spring configuration file.
This works fine (the ConnectionFactory is used by a lot of jmsTemplates)
<bean id="jms.broker.connection.factory"
	<property name="jndiName" value="activemq/ConnectionFactory2" />
</bean>
<bean id="jms.queue.request"
	<property name="jndiName" value="queue/outbound" />
</bean>
 <bean id="jms.queue.response"
	<property name="jndiName" value="queue/inbound" />
</bean>

But when we try to create the jca container, we don't klnow how to locate
the resource adapter from the jboss container.

	<jms:jca-listener-container
		resource-adapter="XXXXXXXXX">
		<jms:listener destination="TEST" ref="message.example.listener" />
	</jms:jca-listener-container>

any help to use the jboss resource adapter  (lokup in jndi or somthing live
that)

Frank Mena wrote:

>  I have successfully deployed ActiveMQ 3.1 as a .rar in JBoss 4.0.2. We
> deploy our Spring war in JBoss and would like to add message-driven Pojos
> our app. I have read Craig Walls "Message-Driven POJOs" article (
> http://jroller.com/comments/habuma/Weblog/message_driven_pojos) and can
> get
> this to work if run standalone.
>  What we would like to do is use the ActiveMQ resource adaptor that is
> running in Jboss' JCA container. We have not figured out how to do this.
> Also, if we try and deploy a WAR that has a spring-embedded ActiveMQ JCA
> container to JBoss, it does not work. How do I get this to work?
>   On another matter, how can we get an ActiveMQ connectionFactory from the
> JBoss JNDI?
>
> Frank Mena

-----
CTO