Posted to builds@apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2018/02/08 21:36:17 UTC

problems with Jira?

Hi,

is there a problem with Jira?

Since yesterday the system hardly responds .... so I'm unable to file a
ticket .... after a while an old ticket opens, but I'm unable to interact.

Anyone else? Firefox/Ubuntu and chromium/Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Phil

Re: problems with Jira?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Am 09.02.2018 um 03:00 schrieb Chris Lambertus:
> I’ve been using it all day, we haven’t had any (other) reports of problems. Our monitoring usually notices poor performance these days, and people are pretty vocal about letting us know when something’s wrong when Jira’s involved. :-)

Thanks for letting me know -
today it works again (still slow, but not unusable as the last 2 days).

Sorry for the noise,

Phil

Re: problems with Jira?

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.

> On Feb 8, 2018, at 1:36 PM, P. Ottlinger <po...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> is there a problem with Jira?

Nope

> Since yesterday the system hardly responds .... so I'm unable to file a
> ticket .... after a while an old ticket opens, but I'm unable to interact.

I’ve been using it all day, we haven’t had any (other) reports of problems. Our monitoring usually notices poor performance these days, and people are pretty vocal about letting us know when something’s wrong when Jira’s involved. :-)

-Chris