Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by wch2001 <wc...@hotmail.com> on 2008/11/24 07:44:00 UTC

Help, why the loginpage has the whole package name?

Dear all,

why My application run with the whole package  name?

like
https://apps.rednano.sg/peopleupdate/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Asg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.LoginPage

the below is my web application:

package sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.application;

import java.net.MalformedURLException;
import org.acegisecurity.AuthenticationManager;
import org.apache.wicket.Request;
import org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle;
import org.apache.wicket.Response;
import org.apache.wicket.Session;
import org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException;
import
org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.form.upload.UploadWebRequest;
import org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequest;
import org.apache.wicket.security.hive.HiveMind;
import org.apache.wicket.security.hive.authentication.LoginContext;
import org.apache.wicket.security.hive.config.PolicyFileHiveFactory;
import org.apache.wicket.security.swarm.SwarmWebApplication;
import org.apache.wicket.spring.injection.annot.SpringComponentInjector;
import org.apache.wicket.util.file.Folder;
import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.config.NameConstants;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.AccessDeniedPage;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.ErrorPage;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.ExpiredPage;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.IndexPage;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.LoginPage;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.RegistrationConfirmPage;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.RegistrationPage;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.security.AcegiApplication;
import sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.security.AcegiLoginContext;
import
sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.security.SelfupdateRequestCycle;
import
sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.session.PeopleSelfUpdateSession;

/**
 *
 * @author jmulyadi
 *
 */
public class PeopleSelfUpdateApplication extends SwarmWebApplication
implements AcegiApplication
{

    static final Logger logger =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(PeopleSelfUpdateApplication.class);
    private static final String TEMP_CONFIG_ID = "4";
    private AuthenticationManager authenticationManager;
    private Folder uploadTempFolder = null;

    @Override
    protected void init()
    {
        super.init();

        addComponentInstantiationListener(new
SpringComponentInjector(this));

        // Application Settings
        getApplicationSettings().setInternalErrorPage(ErrorPage.class);
        getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(ExpiredPage.class);

getApplicationSettings().setAccessDeniedPage(AccessDeniedPage.class);

        // Markup Settings
        getMarkupSettings().setCompressWhitespace(true);
        getMarkupSettings().setStripComments(true);
        getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true);

        // Request Cycle Settings
        getRequestCycleSettings().setResponseRequestEncoding("UTF-8");
        getSessionSettings().setMaxPageMaps(100);

        // Obtain location for upload
        uploadTempFolder = new
Folder(NameConstants.IMAGESERVERCONFIGS.getImageServerConfigs().get(TEMP_CONFIG_ID).getServerPath());
        // Ensure folder exists
        uploadTempFolder.mkdirs();

        mountBookmarkablePage("/register", RegistrationPage.class);
        mountBookmarkablePage("/confirmregistration",
RegistrationConfirmPage.class);
    }

    @Override
    @SuppressWarnings(value = "unchecked")
    public Class getHomePage()
    {
        return IndexPage.class;
    }

    @Override
    @SuppressWarnings(value = "unchecked")
    public Class getLoginPage()
    {
        return LoginPage.class;
    }

    @Override
    protected void setUpHive()
    {
        PolicyFileHiveFactory factory = new
PolicyFileHiveFactory(getActionFactory());

        try
        {

factory.addPolicyFile(getServletContext().getResource("/WEB-INF/policy/selfupdate.hive"));
            factory.setAlias("principal",
"sg.sphsearch.auth.domain.Principal");
            factory.setAlias("base",
"sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket");

        //this application currently uses 1 policy file but you can add as
many as you like
        //factory.addPolicyFile(...);
        }
        catch (MalformedURLException e)
        {
            throw new WicketRuntimeException(e);
        }

        HiveMind.registerHive(getHiveKey(), factory);
    }

    @Override
    protected Object getHiveKey()
    {
        return getServletContext().getContextPath();
    }

    public LoginContext getLogoffContext()
    {
        return new AcegiLoginContext();
    }

    @Override
    public AuthenticationManager getAuthenticationManager()
    {
        return authenticationManager;
    }

    public void setAuthenticationManager(final AuthenticationManager
authenticationManager)
    {
        this.authenticationManager = authenticationManager;
    }

    @Override
    public Session newSession(Request request, Response response)
    {
        return new PeopleSelfUpdateSession(this, request);
    }

    @Override
    protected WebRequest newWebRequest(HttpServletRequest servletRequest)
    {
        return new UploadWebRequest(servletRequest);
    }

    @Override
    public RequestCycle newRequestCycle(Request request, Response response)
    {
        return new SelfupdateRequestCycle(this, (WebRequest) request,
response);
    }

    public Folder getUploadTempFolder()
    {
        return uploadTempFolder;
    }
}

Re: Help, why the loginpage has the whole package name?

Posted by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/url-coding-strategies.html
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicketstuff-annotation

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk

wch2001 wrote:

> sorry, Martjin,
>
> Can u tell me more clear?
>
> change the mountBookmarkablePage?
>

> thanks
>

> Martijn Dashorst wrote:
>>
>> Mount your page with one of the URL coding strategies. 1000 examples
>> on the list or wiki.
>>
>> Martijn
>>
>> On 11/24/08, wch2001 <wc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> why My application run with the whole package  name?
>>>
>>> like
>>> https://apps.rednano.sg/peopleupdate/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Asg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.page.LoginPage
>>>
>>> the below is my web application:
>>>

>>> package sg.sphsearch.people.selfupdate.wicket.application;
>>>
>>> import java.net.MalformedURLException;
>>> import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest;

Posted by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>.
do a little more research on the wicket wiki site, there are plenty examples
on this

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 8:04 AM, wch2001 <wc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >> authenticationManager)
> >>     {
> >>         this.authenticationManager = authenticationManager;
> >>     }
> >>
> >>     @Override
> >>     public Session newSession(Request request, Response response)
> >>     {
> >>         return new PeopleSelfUpdateSession(this, request);
> >>     }
> >>
> >>     @Override
> >>     protected WebRequest newWebRequest(HttpServletRequest
> servletRequest)
> >>     {
> >>         return new UploadWebRequest(servletRequest);
> >>     }
> >>
> >>     @Override
> >>     public RequestCycle newRequestCycle(Request request, Response
> >> response)
> >>     {
> >>         return new SelfupdateRequestCycle(this, (WebRequest) request,

Aladejebi Ayodeji A.,
DabarObjects Solutions
Phone: +234 9 481 7 156
Mobile: +234 803 589 1780
Email: deji@dabarobjects.com
Web: www.dabarobjects.com
Blog: blog.dabarobjects.com

Participate, Collaborate, Innovate
Join Community:
http://www.cowblock.net/

Get A Free Blog:
http://blogs.cowblock.net/

Re: Help, why the loginpage has the whole package name?

Posted by wch2001 <wc...@hotmail.com>.

sorry, Martjin,

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.