Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/11 00:58:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Roller 5.2.2 released

The Apache Roller community is pleased to announce the release of Roller
v5.2.2. The release disables external entity handling in Roller's XML-RPC
feature and includes changes to support RSS/Atom feed-styling in FireFox.

Release may be downloaded from the Roller project download page:
    http://roller.apache.org/downloads/downloads.html

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Roller 5.2.2 released

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
The branch is roller-5.2.x and the tag is roller-5.2.2 (the tag was present
on my machine and I pushed it to GitHub today).

Dave