Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com> on 2015/07/17 19:51:30 UTC

FW: Github - Ability to add tags to pull requests

FYI. In short, we are part of an early access program from github that should allow us to have better ability to manage pull requests and issues in Github.

https://github.com/blog/2020-improved-organization-permissions

Thanks,
Nikhil

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing Nikhil with the broader audience