Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2012/11/26 15:03:33 UTC

kaptcha

please share opinions on the best Tapestry Kaptcha solution please, i.e. easiest to integrate and simple to use - I believe there is more than 1 choice

TIA

Re: kaptcha

Posted by Stephan Windmüller <st...@tu-dortmund.de>.
On 26.11.2012 15:03, John wrote:

> please share opinions on the best Tapestry Kaptcha solution please,
> i.e. easiest to integrate and simple to use - I believe there is more
> than 1 choice

Hi John,

please do not start a new thread by replying to an existing message and
changing the subject. Instead, please write a new e-mail. Thanks.

About your question: We use the kaptcha component integrated in
Tapestry:

http://tapestry.apache.org/5.3/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/kaptcha/components/package-summary.html

Example code:

<t:kaptchaimage t:id="captchaImage"/>
<t:kaptchafield label="Security Check" t:id="captchaField"
image="captchaImage" t:visible="true"/>

HTH
 Stephan