Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 16:37:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Qpid JMS 0.27.0

Hi folks,

I have put together a spin for a 0.27.0 Qpid JMS client release, please
give it a test out and vote accordingly.

The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/jms/0.27.0-rc1/

The maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1118

The JIRAs currently assigned are:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314524&version=12341712

Regards,
Robbie

P.S. If you want to test it out using maven (e.g with the examples src, or
your own things), you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the
staging repo:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1118</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

The dependency for the client itself would then be:

  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
    <artifactId>qpid-jms-client</artifactId>
    <version>0.27.0</version>
  </dependency>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid JMS 0.27.0

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* ran system tests for qpid-broker-j (master) using 0.27.0 staged artefact
* Manually tested QPIDJMS-335 against qpid-broker-j (master)

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cs...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
+1 ... I used the staging repo and run my tests against different versions
of Qpid C++ broker.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
+1

* built and ran tests successfully from sources
* ran system tests for broker-j on master using 0.27.0