Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by gaurav gupta <19...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/27 06:55:58 UTC

Regarding How to start contributing for Hadoop

Hello everyone,

I am new to FOSS and I wan to start contributing in hadoop. I came across a
project "hadoop-talend-integration" which was in list of ideas proposed for
GSOC-2008. I wan to know what is the basic requirement and how should I
start for this project. Can anyone mentor me for this project so i can start
contributing in Hadoop. Waiting for reply.

Your's sincerely,
GAURAV GUPTA
B.Tech III Yr. , Department of Computer Science & Engineering
IT BHU , Varanasi
Contacts
Phone No: +91-99569-49491

e-mail :