Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Adel Habib <ad...@zbestquest.com> on 2002/05/29 02:00:07 UTC

Deploying Axis on j2ee deploytool - is this a bug?

Dear Folks:

I tried deploying Axis beta1 on j2ee 1.3.1 deploytool server. I got an
error:
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission
D:\j2sdkee1.3.1\public_html\axis\WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd write)

No problem encountered when deploying same on jakarta-tomcat 4.0.3

I believe I followed the instructions correctly. What is happening here? Why
I am getting this security error? and how can I get around it?

Thanks

please respond promptly