Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Scott Morgan <bl...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2017/10/27 12:35:52 UTC

XERCES_MFC_SUPPORT Missing from CMake Autoconfig

Just tried building 3.2.0 via the CMake process with VC2010. All worked
well, but it appears to be missing the XERCES_MFC_SUPPORT define that
covers some stuff in util/XMemory.* needed for Visual C++'s debug app
builds.

Did I miss out a step in the CMake generation?

Scott

Re: XERCES_MFC_SUPPORT Missing from CMake Autoconfig

Posted by Scott Morgan <bl...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 10/27/2017 01:35 PM, Scott Morgan wrote:
> Just tried building 3.2.0 via the CMake process with VC2010. All worked
> well, but it appears to be missing the XERCES_MFC_SUPPORT define that
> covers some stuff in util/XMemory.* needed for Visual C++'s debug app
> builds.
>
> Did I miss out a step in the CMake generation?

If anyone's interested, here's a patch against trunk to get things working.

Pretty simple stuff. Added a #cmakedefine to the autoconfig file and in
the top level CMakeLists.txt added in a conditional to spot MSVC.

Scott