Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com> on 2008/09/25 22:49:45 UTC

Question about routing using a Processor from Spring/Camel

I have the following route:

        from(Constants.REQUEST_INPUT_CHANNEL).errorHandler(
                deadLetterChannel(Constants.REQUEST_INPUT_ERROR_CHANNEL)
//.maximumRedeliveries(2)
                        //.initialRedeliveryDelay(1)
                        .loggingLevel(LoggingLevel.INFO)
        ).process*(new ChangeRequestControllerImpl())*
                .to(Constants.REQUEST_OUTPUT_CHANNEL);

    }

My changeRequestInputExceptionProcessor is already in my camel-context.xml
so how do I get access to it in my route verse creating a *new
ChangeRequestControllerImpl() *?

--
---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson
BASE Logic, inc.
(415) 354-4215

Website: http://baselogic.com
Blog: http://baselogic.com/blog
BLiNC Magazine: http://blincmagazine.com
DJ Mick: http://djmick.com
MySpace: http://myspace.com/mickknutson

Re: Question about routing using a Processor from Spring/Camel

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Assuming you've defined your processor like

<bean id="changeRequestInputExceptionProcessor"
class="com.mycompany.ChangeRequestControllerImpl"/>

You can reference it by using

processRef("changeRequestInputExceptionProcessor")

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

RE: Question about routing using a Processor from Spring/Camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Ah sorry

We have both a beanRef and a processRef. Well I was to jumpy. Let's keep 'em as is.

However we could consider having bean and process accepts a String ref option and not have the xxRef builders.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21