Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/02 17:00:04 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] WyonaCreatePublication LenyaGetPageWalkthrough Thu Oct 2 17:00:04 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WyonaCreatePublication , version: 3 on Thu Oct  2 14:23:49 2003 by 195.100.67.10

+ __NOTE:__ ''This text is hopelessly outdated and should probably be scrapped. Also Wyona has been renamed to Lenya, so any documentation effort should go towards improving the [Lenya] pages.''
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaGetPageWalkthrough , version: 8 on Thu Oct  2 14:14:45 2003 by 195.100.67.10

- ''I'm writing this up as much to learn Lenya as well as document it, so I welcome your comments, ampilifcations, and corrections.''

+ ''I'm writing this up as much to learn Lenya as well as document it, so I welcome your comments, amplifications, and corrections.''