Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2014/04/05 19:27:10 UTC

Jenkins 1.4 failures

I suspect the Jenkins 1.4 builds are failing due to pointing to the
1.4.5-SHAPSHOT branch, instead of 1.4.6-SNAPSHOT. I can't be certain,
though, nor can I change it, because I can't log in to Jenkins. I
don't know if that's a problem with my account specifically, or a
residual error from the ASF LDAP failures on Friday, which caused
issues across the infrastructure.

If somebody else can try to log in to Jenkins, and fix the 1.4 builds,
I'd appreciate it, if only to confirm it's not just me with the login
problem.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: Jenkins 1.4 failures

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
I think no one has been able to log in. I tried asking on #asfinfra late
last night, but didn't get a response, so I don't know if they know about
the problem yet.

Re: Jenkins 1.4 failures

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I know I still cannot, I believe Billie and John also couldn't (can't)
log in.

I assumed there's still a bigger issue in play as I saw HBase also had a
note on their dev list saying someone couldn't log in.