Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 06:01:15 UTC

1.0-SNAPSHOTs available anywhere?

Noticed that jsecurity is being run on the Apache Hudson instance. Would it
be also possible to start publishing snapshots automatically or they already
available in some public repo (didn't see them in
repository.apache.org/snapshots or
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)? If not available yet,
should I open up a JIRA task for it?

Kalle