Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/30 18:07:45 UTC

Links of cloudstack presentations, tutorials, demo, ...

Hi,

Do we have a page collecting info about links of cloudstack presentations,
tutorials, demo, ... ?
Is it planned to use Apache CMS to manage CloudStack content or wiki is
until now the tool to be continued to use ?

Charles Moulliard

RE: Links of cloudstack presentations, tutorials, demo, ...

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
Also, for DevCloud Sebastien Goasguen (runseb@gmail.com) put together this walk through http://vimeo.com/52150218

>Do we have a page collecting info about links of cloudstack
>presentations, tutorials, demo, ... ?

The collections I look at:

slideshare[1]
Cwiki[2]
Youtube cloudstack channel [3]

>Is it planned to use Apache CMS to manage CloudStack content or wiki is
>until now the tool to be continued to use ?

I believe everything is in the process to move to apache hosted infra, I could be wrong.

>Regards,
>
>--
>Charles Moulliard
>Apache Committer / Sr. Enterprise Architect (RedHat) Twitter :
>@cmoulliard | Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

[1]
http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=cloudstack
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/
[3] https://www.youtube.com/user/cloudstack

Re: Links of cloudstack presentations, tutorials, demo, ...

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.