Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by eccrowe <ec...@dolby.com> on 2007/02/22 18:23:59 UTC

incorrect svn 4.1 tag checkout link

Just thought someone would like to know that the following page is referring
to the wrong svn tag checkout link for release 4.1.  It is still referring
to the incubator.

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-410-release.html

Re: incorrect svn 4.1 tag checkout link

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the heads up - I just fixed it.

FWIW each page on the site is a wiki page so its easy to change stuff
via the edit link at the bottom of each page
http://activemq.apache.org/how-does-the-website-work.html

On 2/22/07, eccrowe <ec...@dolby.com> wrote:

> Just thought someone would like to know that the following page is referring
> to the wrong svn tag checkout link for release 4.1.  It is still referring
> to the incubator.
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-410-release.html

James
-------