Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 16:22:08 UTC

[proxy] Gearing up for a release

James,

I see you gearing up for a first proxy release - is there any chance I
could jump in and add OSGi info to proxy's manifest before the
release?

http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CommonsOsgi

Niall

Re: [proxy] Gearing up for a release

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 19, 2008 3:41 PM, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> Go for it.  I'll re-cut my rc1 after your changes have been made.

Great thanks - I'm done:

At some point this stuff will get moved up to commons-parent - but we
need a commons-parent release first

Niall

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Niall, if you want to jump in, please do so on the proxy-1.0-work
branch.  I'll merge everything back up to trunk when I'm done cutting
the release and I get the go-ahead vote for it.  Let me know when
you're done so that I can cut the rc1 release.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.