Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/29 23:46:25 UTC

Test multiple DBs in sequence

Hello Folks,

If I want to run the same unit test cases against a list of DBs within a
single build, is there a way to configure it in pom.xml? Basically, let's
say I want to run the tests against oracle, sybase and mysql in sequence
within the same "test" phase, how can I do it? Maven1 has a jelly's tag
called "<j:forEach>" to navigate through a collection, how can I achieve the
same on maven2?

Thanks
Yan

Re: Test multiple DBs in sequence

Posted by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com>.
I hope maven2 can provide such function in the future release. is it on the
future requirement list for maven2?

Posted by Steve Ebersole <st...@hibernate.org>.