Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/08/08 08:59:55 UTC

Failover Protocol

Hi

I found this line.,

failover://(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://remotehost:61616)?initialReconnectDelay=100

for clustering guide. Where should i use this?. how can i use this?. in
which file ?

Regards
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: Failover Protocol

Posted by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com>.
Hi Jean,

I am using Fuse 4.4. By the way i was not able to find this activemq config
file. I think activemq is embedded with fuse itself. I am confused!.

Help me out

Regards
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: Failover Protocol

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guru,

it's in the ActiveMQ broker configuration file (activemq.xml).

Regards
JB

On 08/08/2011 08:59 AM, Gnanaguru S wrote:

> Hi
>
> I found this line.,
>
> failover://(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://remotehost:61616)?initialReconnectDelay=100
>
> for clustering guide. Where should i use this?. how can i use this?. in
> which file ?
>
> Regards
> Guru
>
> -----
> Cheers
>   Guru

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Failover Protocol

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Use it on your consumers, and in the activemq-broker file, use it in your connectors.

Re: Failover Protocol

Re: Failover Protocol

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
I would actually use it as often as possible on connection factories,
it provides you with reconnect and failover if you have multiple brokers in a network.