Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Shankar Kumar Ganguly <sh...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/08/14 12:30:42 UTC

Help needed for Cocoon 2.1.11 Generator

Hi,I am upgrading an application from Cocoon 1.8.2 to Cocoon 2.1.11. I am&nbsp;facing a problem.My generator reads an xml document (source.xml), processes it, retrieves&nbsp;data and finally generates a java Object which can be represented as a&nbsp;String or xml. I want my serializer to use this object as source and use&nbsp;the existing xsl (source.xsl) file to finally create my html page. I&nbsp;failed to inject this java Object as a replacement of the source.xml. My&nbsp;serializer still reads source.xml and creates html against the same.&nbsp;I searched in the google and apache website, but did not find any&nbsp;solution. Mr. Stefano Mozacci suggested me to contact you. Can you please guide me how should I proceed?&nbsp;I created a Generator (modified from CSV Generator) and the generate method is attached.Warm Regards&nbsp;Shankar

Re: Help needed for Cocoon 2.1.11 Generator

Posted by Mark Lundquist <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shankar, sorry nobody's gotten back to you yet.  Can you post the
relevant excerpt from your sitemap, i.e. the pipeline that invokes
your generator?  It was kind of hard to tell what's going on from your
description, and I think being able to see the pipeline declaration
will make it easier for people to help you.

cheers,
—ml—