Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by 'dan rusak' <me...@rseincorp.com> on 2015/02/18 21:53:56 UTC

Open Nebula Support?

Has there been any consideration of directly supporting Open Nebula?
Particularly in managing computes?

I see no jars in the 1.8.0 distro referencing such but wanted to make sure
before making that call.

-thank you

danR

RE: Open Nebula Support?

Posted by 'dan rusak' <me...@rseincorp.com>.
My case is I use jclouds to start up a group of computes and provision them via Chef to comprise a benchmark-centric suite
of VM Workloads. My company  is very unhappy with Openstack, the current open source cloud provider (unreliable, poor support,
I would add over-hyped) in some of their other projects and wondered if I could switch along with them. I saw no hint of nebula support but
just thought I'd better check with you ..
Thanks

-dan

We don't support it at the moment, and IIRC there has been no request for it. Are you trying to use it from jclouds? Which is your use case?

Ignasi

Re: Open Nebula Support?

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Hi dan,