Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Pedro Galvan <pe...@sg.com.mx> on 2020/07/29 18:25:27 UTC

Program and registration for Beam Digital Summit

Hello!

Just a quick message to let everybody know that we have published the
program for the Beam Digital Summit. It is available at
https://2020.beamsummit.org/program

With more than 30 talks and workshops covering all the scope from
introductory sessions to advanced scenarios and use cases, we hope  that
everybody will find useful content at Beam Digital Summit.

Beam Digital Summit will broadcast through the Crowdcast platform. It is
a free event but you need to register. Please visit
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/beamsummit
<https://www.crowdcast.io/e/beamsummit/> to register.

--
*Pedro Galvan*
Beam Digital Summit Team

Re: Program and registration for Beam Digital Summit

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Thanks Pedro! Great to see the program! This is going to be an exciting
event.

Forwarding to the dev mailing list, in case people didn't see this here.

-Max

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.