Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/01 21:00:06 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] WoodyReference LeoRutten GetTogetherAttending People Wed Oct 1 21:00:06 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyReference , version: 9 on Wed Oct  1 18:36:12 2003 by AntonioGallardo

- Can be used in combination with these datatypes: long, decimal.
+ Can be used in combination with these datatypes: integer, long, decimal.
?                                                  +++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LeoRutten , version: 1 on Wed Oct  1 18:15:44 2003 by 217.136.103.203

New page created:
+ Leo Rutten\\
+ leo.rutten@iwt.khlim.be\\
+ leo.rutten@skynet.be\\
+ [http://www.khlim.be/~lrutten]\\
+
+ I am an informatics lecturer at the Kath. Hogeschool Limburg in Diepenbeek. I am using and teaching (among other topics
+ such as Linux, C++, Java, XML, XSL, Tomcat, Ozone) Cocoon since 1999. And my students like it. They always get very impressed
+ by the capabilities of Cocoon. The main reason why I am using Cocoon is the separation of concerns, and secondary
+ Cocoon is a good place to learn XML, XSL, SVG, database and other technologies. In my opinion higher engineering
+ education should be ahead of the technology commonly used in industry, and Cocoon is a good example.
+
+ One of the applications I made is an overview of all the classroom schedules in my school (look
+ [here|http://ontwerpen1.khlim.be:8080/inf8/rooster/lokalen]).
+
+ I am living in Diepenbeek (which is the same town as my school). While not working I spend my time with
+ my family (married with 4 children: boy, girl, girl, boy). And when I get some extra spare time I am busy
+  in the Belgian folk [music|http://www.papaver.tk] scene which is very lively, especially in [Ghent|http://www.boombal.be].
+
+
+ The strangest Belgian beer: mix half a bottle [Westmalle|http://www.trappistwestmalle.be] Double Trappist and half a bottle [Westmalle|http://www.trappistwestmalle.be] Triple Trappist.
+
+ ''October 1st, 2003''
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GetTogetherAttending , version: 64 on Wed Oct  1 18:16:23 2003 by 217.136.103.203

- * Leo Rutten (Diepenbeek, Belgium)
+ * [Leo Rutten|LeoRutten] (Diepenbeek, Belgium)

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 177 on Wed Oct  1 18:18:02 2003 by 217.136.103.203

- * [Leo Rutten|http://www.khlim.be/~lrutten] -- Lecturer at KHLim, Diepenbeek, Belgium. Is teaching Java, XSLT, Cocoon.

+ * [Leo Rutten|LeoRutten] -- Lecturer at KHLim, Diepenbeek, Belgium. Is teaching Java, XSLT, Cocoon.